Ph 04 384 8313
Level 9, 57 Willis Street
… prevention is better than cure
We believe most discomfort, pain and injury (DPI) is slow onset and caused by multiple factors (with the exception of acute, unexpected episodes – such as slipping over and spraining an ankle).
Typically, although the pain is first noticed after one particular event, it may just have been ‘the straw that broke the camel’s back’.
For example, you may strain your back apparently by bending over to pick up a pencil; but day-to-day postural stresses probably increased your chance of injury.
Our approach is to educate the individual on good postural and biomechanical techniques. These reduce the chance of injury with everyday activities, such as sitting, standing, lifting and handling.
Our mission is to ensure:
- all clients leave feeling satisfied with the service they’ve received
- clinical governance is considered in every part of service delivery
- we are open, friendly, welcoming and informative
- we provide high quality, relevant customer information
- we can demonstrate the effectiveness of the service we provide
- we promote corporate early intervention programmes to ensure DPI (discomfort, pain & injury) is treated early and most likely to be successfully resolved
- we positively manage staff performance and development
- we are ecologically aware, with the overall objective of creating a carbon neutral business
- we use New Zealand made treatment products wherever possible and offer clients New Zealand made, ethically sourced products to purchase.