A running biomechanics assessment can be booked as a stand alone assessment, or it may form part of your overall treatment. You can self refer (i.e. just call us and book in) or your physiotherapist may suggest a biomechanics assessment to you.
It’s a good idea to get your running assessed if you:
- Suffer from overuse injuries and want to know why.
- Are recovering from an injury and want to be able to progress your running while not over-loading the injured area.
- You are wanting to improve your performance.
- You are wanting to increase your enjoyment of running.
- You are wanting to change your running form or have started barefoot running and you are not sure if you are running correctly and safely.